Saturday, June 12, 2010

The World Cup




The day before yesterday, the World Cup is starting in South Africa 2010. The World Cup is all of the world festival, which is played ever four years in a different country. Every four years that the begging a World Cup, I have been watched it. It's so nice for me, because all of the game is interested in. Yesterday, I watched a soccer game. It was between South Korea and Greece. So very interested in game, because If South Korea team wins this match, it will move up to the 16. Actually, I think that it would be hard for South Korea to win againist the Argentine Rebublic. Fortunately, there is a game to win. We were thrown into a state of feverish excitement.
Change the topic,
When i was young, at the middle and high school I played soccer finished a class. I like soccer better than a Hockey. Actually, I don't know why famous for Hockey in Canada. Could you explain to me why most Canadian likes it? I never been to play Hockey in Canada, also the other sports. If i given the chance, I would like to try it!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Damian, I hope that KKorea has a good game with Argentina but I agree with you, I don't belive that Argentina lost. In fact is my favorite to win the world cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hockey is popular because it's a winter sport... children can play it outside here. It's popular in Europe and parts of the US too.

    Corrections: "The day before yesterday, the World Cup 2010 started in South Africa." "Actually, I don't know why hockey is famous in Canada."

    ReplyDelete