Saturday, June 12, 2010

The crime


Actually, I don't know what happened in Calgary about a crime. I have at the least knowledge og Calgary, because I just have been lived in Calgary for three manths. but I think that I believed it about the one of the city to safe.

Most people want to safety area. I did either. By this way, I think that Seoul is best safety city, because Seoul has a reputation for political stability, a low crime rate, and efficient transportation.

If icould have avoided a crime, Iwill do everything.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very lucky because I live in Seoul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a scary looking person in the photo! He must be a criminal.

    Corrections: "I don't have much knowledge of Calgary because I have lived here for just three months." "Most people want to live in a safe area."

    ReplyDelete