Monday, June 28, 2010






When I was child, I enjoy reading the ancient korea history book, because it's got enerything from political, culture and love. The book that I am reading, composing a cartoons. This book is so easy that I can read it, like a child. Actually this book is intended primarily for young people. This book introduce to our classmate. The whole content of our culture and history is summaried in this 42 books. one of them, I really can't remeber, maybe middle is book. This story is a date from JOSEON Dynasty. There is a onePrince. It's a called YEON-SAN Prince. When he was child, his mother is dead, because she was involved in some kindconspiracy. Afterward, he grew up including loneliness, revenge, boredom and low self-esteem. Finally he came to power. And he started to revenge. Step by step, he killed somebody who his mother related with with conspiracy everything. The killing continues day after day, YEON-SAN was dethroned during his own regin opposition. This story is very short, because I can't explain whole things. If you are intersting this book, I will recommend a Korea history book. (I think that no one)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an interesting way to teach children history. I've never seen anything like it in Canada.

    Corrections: "When I was a child, I enjoyed reading ancient Korean history books." "If you are interested in this book, I will recommend a Korean history book."

    ReplyDelete