Monday, May 17, 2010

Live in the City


A new survey that Seoul is most famous city in korea. but I think that seoul is sure a city of hustle and bustle.
because there are too many people, traffic jam, and a very noisy.
Not everyone has live in Seoul, because all people hasn't rich . (It's not easy to survive in Seoul. Everything is so expensive.)
I would like to introduce our classmates to my Ilsan.
A Ilsan is one hour takes from Seoul. This Ilsan is convenient better than Seoul for transportation.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed my visit to Seoul five years ago - I actually didn't think it was too crowded, and it was easy to get around.

    Corrections: "A new survey shows that Seoul is the most famous city in Korea." "Not everyone can live in Seoul, because not everyone is rich."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Damian
    I have been to Ilsan many times but I still love Seoul.^^

    ReplyDelete